COVID-19 - Update for our customers
We have taken some extra special measures to ensure The Essential Utensil Albury remain hygienic,
these measures include:
- Increasing in-store cleaning and frequent cleaning of high touch areas including customer basket handles
- Asking team members who are unwell or displaying flu like symptoms to avoid work
- Team members wiping down checkouts hourly
- Physical distancing regulations in store – this may result in customers being asked to safely queue outside a store before entering. We thank you for your patience
- Physical distancing enforced while queuing at checkouts and service counter areas – this may mean that processing your purchase may take a little longer. We thank you for your patience
- Encouraging customers to use EFTPOS or credit card through our registers wherever possible.
Customers can help by:
- Maintain Physical Distancing from other customers and Team members
- Consider contactless payment, like EFTPOS where possible
- Cough or sneeze into your arm or a tissue and dispose of the tissue in a bin
- Please stay home if you are ill
- If you prefer, shop online for home delivery or use our, non-contact, Click & Collect service.
We remind customers that our Teams are working under difficult circumstances at this time. Please be patient and respectful as they are trying to help you the best they can.